Monday, February 04, 2008

New Year

Ok so I am really really behind on my posting. A lot has happeded the past few months. My brother, Joe and his family came for Thanksgiving. It was great to see them and Setphanie and Anna really had a good time with Ella and Ella really loved them. Christmas was good as well. Ella really got it after Christmas was over the whole santa thing started making sense. Now anytime we make cookies she thinks we are making them to leave out for Santa. I have started a new position with Upward to the Global deapartment doing Global Research. I am really looking forward to this change. I had the opportunity to go to Vancouver last week to Mission Fest. It was a great experience and just beautiful. Cold but beautiful!!! I will update with some other news I have in a couple of days.

Holly

No comments: