Wednesday, April 23, 2008

17 Weeks and Counting

I can't believe that I am 17 weeks along already only 3 more weeks and I will be 1/2 way to my due date. It's going by so fast! I am feeling better but still very tired at the end of the day, I am hoping to get back in the gym soon. I have not been since Feb and am actually missing it. I keep thinking I will have more energy next week but I am not quite there yet. Ella is doing fine. We took her to the elementry school that is across the street from us and signed her up for Pre-K. It was exciting to watch her walk down the halls but part of me wanted to cry. My baby will be 4 years old soon and will be going to school 1/2 days this August. It doens't seem possible. I now understand what people meant when they say they want to stop the hands of time when their kids are little. She is so excited about "big kids school". She was very very upset the next day when I had to take her to her day care because she thought that she was starting school. Stephen is doing well but fighting allergies. Working outside all day is terrible for him this time of year. I hope it clears up soon! Other than that not much is going on. I go to the Dr. today and then on Friday I leave for Calgary. It will be hard to leave 80 degree weather and go to 20 degree weather!!! But I am excited to go!

Holly

No comments: