Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Canada and Brazil

I got back from my trip to Canada. We flew into Buffalo and drove to Toronto. I flew in a day early with a co-worker to have an early meeting so we had the chance to spend s couple hours at Niagara Falls. I had never been and I just loved it, it was so pretty with the snow. I missed the kids and Stephen though! He did fine but the true test will be this week. I leave today for Brazil and will be gone for 9 days. I am excited about the opportunity to go and to meet with the churches there and help them begin Upward!!! I hope to be able to connect via Skype with Stephen and the kids. I was able to while in Canada and Ella loved being able to talk and see me talking to her via the computer. I don't know what kind of connection we will have there but we should at least be able to talk on the global phone. I ask for prayers for safe travel. Lots of flights getting there and back and several within Brazil. I never was nervous flying until I had children so it's a little harder for me now. I also ask for prayers for Stephen & the kids while I am away and also for our work in Brazil. That we will be able to be used to help pastors there use Upward to reach kids and families!

Photos of Niagara Falls and Brazil to come soon.

Holly

No comments: