Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August Already???


It's hard to believe that it's August. If it wasn't 100 degrees outside I would think it should still be June! We are all well and happy. Ella continues to grow and say new things all the time. She has learned to blow her nose which is great! She twirls her hair when she is drinking from her sippy and tired so that has lead to little hair knots to try to get out each morning. Usually I can pull most of it apart and what I can't I just have to cut it out. So far you can't tell. Nothing else is really going on right now. Stephen's job is going well and after 8 or 9 years, of steering clear of bees, Stephen has been stung close to 16 times this summer. Twelve of those were at one time but the others were freak stings, riding on his bike or mowing the lawn. He is allergic and has to be very careful but thankfully none of them were too bad other than the 12 stings at once. With those he was really hurting and swollen. I have had a good but uneventful summer so far. Work is going really well. It has only 3 1/2 months but it seems like much longer. I love what I do and know that God has put me there for a reason and it is amazing! We have had some friends move back to the area recently, Jason and Kimberly. Actually they knew Stephen first and Jason was in our wedding. They moved back from Charleston a few months ago and they have 3 daughers: Megan 5, Katie 3, and Lauren 1. We have had them over and vice versa. It is so nice to have friends with kids close. We really enjoy them so much and Ella just loves playing with them too. Well I will close for now until my next update. Hopefully something a little more exciting!

Holly

No comments: