Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is just flying by and I can't really keep up. I am now 11 weeks along and all is going great. I am sick off and on but starting to feel a little better. The Dr. says eveything is looking wonderful. So we are certainly grateful for that. Ella is understanding more and more that she is going to be a sister and always wants to give my belly a kiss for baby!

Work is going fine and I am really enjoying Upward. I love Global and doing research about countries that we may be able to enter. We have had the opportunity to talk to a missionary in Bethlehem and he wants to start an Upward league there.....how amazing is that??? In Jan. I went to Vancouver for Mission Fest and in Feb went to Mission Fest in Edmonton, Alberta. Both were fantastic and Upward was well received. We have several leagues in Canada and it continues to grow. I will be going to Calgary for one of our trainings in April and then in late June I will be going to the Ukraine to help with a couple of camps going on there. I am really excited to see what God is doing and just so thankful that He sees fit to invite me along! Most of the Global have been or are presently in Brazil and it is amazing the reception. 24 (90 people) churches came to training and want to incorporate Upward to reach their community. That is awesome. I was sad that I couldn't go. I can't get the shots needed to travel there because I am pregnant. So it's worth it but I would have loved to have been there!

Please check out my baby website I am using to journal the pregnancy and birth!
http://babysites.com/sites/hollyhoward/


Holly

No comments: