Monday, March 17, 2008

Showing Already???!!!???




Ok so I think it's a cruel joke in life that almost the moment you find out you are pregnant, your belly just pouches out. Now this was not true with my first, but's it's like the second time around your body says..."Oh hey I remember this, I know what to do.....POUCH!!" I can't belive that I am in maternity pants already. With Ella I was 15-16 weeks along. This time in a span between my 9th and 10th week everything just spread out. I shouldn't be bothered....and most of it is in jest but I really am shocked! But, I am just thankful that we are having another baby. I just hope that I can still fit a seatbelt around me at the end of June when I go to the Ukraine :)

Don't forget to visit my baby site - babysites.com/sites/hollyhoward

Holly Howard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.