Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dr. Appt - 25 Weeks






I went to the Dr. yesterday and all is well. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's and my blood pressure was great at 100/60. Hope that keeps up! They gave me the all clear to travel to the Ukraine on July 4th. I do go back to the Dr. June 30th for a final check and to do some standard tests. From here on out I will have appointments every 2 weeks. I can't believe I am at that point already. Last weekend my parents came over on Saturday and got a lot done. Stephen and Dad put up a swing set for Ella's birthday on June 29th, which she loves. Mom and I got the baby's room set up with the furniture and an area rug. Mom took all the neutral infant clothes we had for Ella home with her to go through and wash. So we are getting closer to being ready. I just have to start buying little things here and there like diapers, wipes, bottles, bibs etc. I guess we have everything else we need. I am really looking forward to having this baby. With Ella I think I was so terrified because I had no idea how to be a Mom or what to expect. So I think I am a little more calm and excited with this baby. I mean I was excited to have Ella but it is scary with your first as you have no idea what it's really like until you experience it. I think I will feel better once I get back from the Ukraine and I can really concentrate on all the final touches with the baby's room and getting the things I need.

Holly

No comments: