Thursday, August 14, 2008

6 Weeks to go!!!

I can't believe that it's only 6 weeks until my c-section. I think we are just about ready. I have bought most of what we need, just need to get stocked up on diapers etc but other than the little things we are ready. I don't know about being ready for the sleepless nights again but it will be worth it. It took us 13 months to get pregnant and now the time is just about here!!

Ella started Upward soccer on Tuesday. She had a good time. It's a joy to see the 4-5 yr olds run around. They have no clue which end to go to, or to stop when it goes out of the lines. Just a lot of fun to run after a ball, that's what it should be all about anyway. I am looking forward to seeing her in her uniform for her first game on the 23rd.

As well as starting soccer, Ella will start her first day of K4 or "big kids school" next Tuesday. Stephen and I will take her there and meet her teacher. We got a sweet letter in the mail from her teach and am looking forward to having Ella in her class. Doesn't seem possible that she is old enough for school though. She will go from 7:30 - 10:30 and a bus will take her to her day care she goes to. I am glad she gets to go 1/2 day this year, it will make the transition to full day school next year easier. She keeps asking if school is open yet, so she is looking forward to it. We will go and buy her school supplies this week, I think I might get teary eyed buying her back pack and other items!!!

Holly

1 comment:

Mel said...

Holly- glad Ella is looking forward to school, that's great!
You are getting so close, oh those sleepless nights, yep...praying our 2 will start sleeping longer SOON, still 2-4h but Sam went 6 yesterday, of course in the day!
LOL-XXOO-Mel