Thursday, September 04, 2008

As Ready As I will Ever Be.....I think







Well, 19 days and we will have a new family member. I went to the Dr. yesterday and she said that all is well and she thinks the baby may have dropped a little. I can't really tell though. My iron is really low but other than that everything else is going well. Ells is doing great and loves her big kids school and teacher Miss Vaughn. She is coming home with books to read for homework and singing songs she learned in class. I am glad she enjoys it and is getting a head start to Kindergarten next year. We had a nice Labor Day holiday although we didn't go anywhere. We did go to the Labor Day festival in Simpsonville. Ella loved it and enjoyed the rides and the pony's. My highlight of the day was a very good corndog....they are just not the same anywhere but at a festival!! Anyway, we had a nice time. Ella continues to enjoy her soccer and does a really good job. She is getting better with kicking it in the right direction now so that is good.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

The carnival looked like so much fun!! :) And you look AMAZING momma!!

So, the official countdown is one, huh? My official guess for you is...boy. I can't wait to find out!! :)

I understand your feelings about this being the last few weeks w/ Ella being the only child, I am sure I will feel the same way. But, she will be an AMAZING sister and you will have such a wonderful blessing added to your family.

I am so excited for you guys!