Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ella and Soccer



So Ella is enjoying playering Upward Soccer, which is a good thing since I work for the Upward organization!!! Well, she loves it for the first 30 minutes and then she is more interested in pouring water into a snowcone cup from the cooler and picking weeds than playing. But all in all she is having a fun time. It's a joy to see her play and not care which direction or even if it goes into the goal. She just loves chasing the ball. What joy there is in childhood! God bless her I just love her so much, I can't imagine that in 2 weeks I will have another child that I will love just as much.....I know I will but I don't know how I will have that kind of capacity. God makes room I guess :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Holly- yes, God makes us have more room to have our hearts open to so much more. Just when we think we have a full tank, there's room for a few more drops, lol. What sweet pix of Ella on the pony and of your family at the festival. You look absoutely beautiful pregnant ;p)))
XXOO-Mel

Kelli said...

Heehee..had to smile when i read about Ella pulling dandelions instead of playing soccer- kids are just so adorable! :) Glad she is enjoying soccer when she does get in the moment though...

Wow! ONE WEEK left!!! Can you believe it? Do you have a gut feeling or guess what gender your precious little one will be?

Hope your blood pressure went back down! Keep us posted as I cannot wait until next week when your new little gift from god is here!!!! :)

~Kelli & Delaney