Friday, November 14, 2008

.................Family Photo's by Sabrina Lewis



A few weeks ago we had an amazing photographer come out to the house to take some family photographs. She is AMAZING and we are thrilled with the shots she got. The photos in the slide show are a some of the photos she took. She comes highly recommended and you are welcome to ask me about her or contact her yourself. We work together at Upward so I can tell you with all my heart she is wonderful and will do a great job! Her links are listed under my "Link's" section on the right. You can also email her directly at sabrina.lewis@yahoo.com.

Holly

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Precious!! I really might have to check into using her, the pics were great :)

Kelli said...

The pictures are absolutely priceless! She did a wonderful job. What nice memories to have captured of the kids...time just flies by when they are young, doesn't it? Have a wonderful week!! :)

Mel said...

holly- oh how sweet, great photo's, hope our hands turn out as good as yours ;p)))He is growing fast already!

Kimberly said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the one of all of your hands! What treasures these photos are! Your little sweeties are so cute!

I am glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We did, too!

Tell Stephen "hello" from Jason!
Love and blessings,
Kimberly :)
(hee hee. I just read back over my comment. I think I used an exclamation point at the end of every sentence. Apparently I am very excited.) :)